Misha Mansoor Pink Jackson 8 String

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
You know what Sevenstring.org wants.
8qqsvz.jpg

vertibration

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing a @bulb offset style 6/7 or 8 string. Some of those surfcaster shapes look pretty good. Maybe some slight changes to the design and it looks like a nice guitar. The Lee Malia shadowcaster looks sick

PerfectCandor

Anti-Active-Pickup Activist
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing a @bulb offset style 6/7 or 8 string. Some of those surfcaster shapes look pretty good. Maybe some slight changes to the design and it looks like a nice guitar. The Lee Malia shadowcaster looks sick
It's not a $90,000 Misha sig but in that case, get hyped for the Andrew Baena signature. Multiscale offset 8 string with spokewheel truss rod adjustment at the neck heel, one bridge EMG X (i personally think they could do a lot better if they're going for name brand pickups, but for what it is it works), single volume of course with locking tuners. And it's a harley benton with a matching headstock, a pretty great instrument to buy to beat up at local underground gigs or whatever, but also cool as hell.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
It's not a $90,000 Misha sig but in that case, get hyped for the Andrew Baena signature. Multiscale offset 8 string with spokewheel truss rod adjustment at the neck heel, one bridge EMG X (i personally think they could do a lot better if they're going for name brand pickups, but for what it is it works), single volume of course with locking tuners. And it's a harley benton with a matching headstock, a pretty great instrument to buy to beat up at local underground gigs or whatever, but also cool as hell.
Agreed. I can't wait for it to come out!

Latest posts