So I saw 9 last night...

• Thread starter xXxPriestessxXx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xXxPriestessxXx

One Among the Fence
Contributor
Reaction score
I really enjoyed it. The animation of the whole thing was beautiful and from the very beginning I got attached to the rag dolls. :wub: Overall it was a really great dark tale of heroism with a price. My only complaint was that I wish it had been longer since it was only 1 hour and 20 minutes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
isnt that the Tim Burton film iv never heard anything about ever apart from a thread or 2 on this site?

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
The movie was good. But wasn't worth the money to watch it at the theaters... I would of just had rent it instead if I had the option

minusthemonkey

Reaction score
I loved the short, but I've pretty iffy on this since I heard about it. I'll probably go see it, just don't really see how taking a poignant, brilliant 11 minute long short will be enhanced by an extra 100 minutes or so.

Best part of being a pessimist. If I'm right, I get to be right. If I'm wrong, I'm pleasantly surprised.