Some guitars are too funny not to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Kiesel really needs a pre-build QC person who reviews the incoming orders and can exercise veto power over certain requests.

Every ugly Carvin/Kiesel out there, some tacky motherfucker was like, "I've got money: this is what I want!", and the company's reputation cannot escape their most tasteless customers' imaginations. I'm not saying that they're all paragons of taste in-house, but I felt like it was at least understood in the old Carvin catalogs that their sample builds were often more illustrative of the variety of options and not a suggestion to go HAM when ordering one's own.
I'm not sure if these are custom orders or if the Kiesel shop just did these, but my god are they ugly... Maybe they were going for polarizing?

I definitely hate these while I'm sure some people love them.

Screenshot_20240522_092340_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20240522_092303_DuckDuckGo.jpgScreenshot_20240522_092251_DuckDuckGo.jpg

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I never got the Nagel thing. Back in the 80's the only folks who had those around listened to the worst New Wave and Goth music. Like your friend's divorced dad would put them up in his new apartment to impress chicks.

lost_horizon

Reaction score
I never got the Nagel thing. Back in the 80's the only folks who had those around listened to the worst New Wave and Goth music. Like your friend's divorced dad would put them up in his new apartment to impress chicks.
My Guitars Yamaha FP (Free art series) has a massive pickguard and I could just print a Nagel print and chuck it under there.

I'm gonna do an Ibanez JPM-100 and chuck it under there
1000014252.jpg

1000014251.jpg

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if these are custom orders or if the Kiesel shop just did these, but my god are they ugly... Maybe they were going for polarizing?

I definitely hate these while I'm sure some people love them.
I think if the top and bottom ones were just a solid blue OR white I could dig it. It’s much too busy with the mishmash. The middle one is NOAP.