Some guitars are too funny not to post

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Hell, can we just make this the official "hilarious guitars we found on craiglist" megathread?

b8lbpv.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score

SeditiousDissent

i drove bus
Reaction score
Unique, Customized, Possibly Haunted Ibanez Guitar - $50

Here it is, the most bad ass guitar you've ever seen. Custom macaroni print face and galaxy spacey print on the sides. Heineken beer bottle cap tone and volume knobs.

You know you want this.
From the moment you hold it, you will instantly have the confidence to jam nonstop for weeks on end.
Legend has it, the original owner didn't have any fingers and still managed to become a famous guitarist. All thanks to this guitar.

Now is your chance to own this enchanted instrument. For only [$50] you get the guitar of your dreams, and a genuine Ibanez gig bag. It's for a bass guitar, but hey, it still fits in there.

Now this is how you sell a piece of .... guitar! I want to have a beer with this dude. I'm actually tempted to spend the $50 and snag this GIO-bortion. :fawk:

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
all the other guitars in here are hilarious, but this one is just plain bad. I sincerely hope no one buy that (almost certainly) Chibanez with the horribly misaligned floyd.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
A Epi SG body with a BC Rich neck (even though warlocks are bolton and SGs are setneck?)

The Epiphone SG Special and G-310 both have bolt-on necks. I'd be pretty surprised if there haven't been any bolt-on Warlocks, too. Par for the course for entry-level guitars.