This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
but you do you
Which is easy, because I know who that is and what I get in to. Unlike the people and context of the memes. All the same, I think you're onto something. Treat me like I don't spend all day watching ads, entertainment news, or talk much with people who do if you want to explain it.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Kendrick completely fucking dismantled Drake and his whole family.
Meanwhile Drake spat out some half assed AI snoop dogg diss track.

I haven't seen shit this lopsided since MGK attempted to diss Eminem :lol:
Dude agreed, I half expect Drake to put out a pop punk album next week.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a beautiful spin on this little gem of someone who was certainly mad (and incel):

m1skk9wrlnw51.png

KnightBrolaire

friendly neighborhood gearwhore
Reaction score
Reaction score
Personal insecurity within social gatherings (just being afraid of or not knowing how to talk to other people) is a BIG mental health problem. This is all about prejudice about others and specially about oneself. Fight the prejudice, fuck the others' opinions, live and let live... prejudice happens when a personal opinion/Idea is formed without enough data to support it or when one is brainwashed with someone else's bias/agenda. One should keep one's mind open to... whatever...

... and then there's stupidity and childish behaviors that endure through out adult life, like not owning one's shit and blaming others for one's failures...

... can one be something else than one already is? Yes, only better or worst, but nothing else... and this is, obviously, super subjective.

... and some people should get more sunlight and away from screened social media, the Sun is big enough to house everyone's dreams.