Someone here should buy this amp.

• Thread starter AltecGreen
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
First thing I thought of when I saw it was the old Peavey Wiggy amp.
xxkqhx7zqxu0v84a8wxo.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

Concerto412

Aeternae Sonus
Reaction score
Holy art deco, Batman!
Also thought immediately of a wiggy, but this is a step further. The Wiggy took style cues and threw them at (roughly speaking) the conventional form for a guitar amp. This thing is straight up exercise in aesthetics for their own sake, and I kind of love it.
I’m picturing a W/D/W rig consisting of three of those stacks packed side by side, curves fitting perfectly together, as back line for a burlesque club house band.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Sounds butt. Just how it looks. Granted it seems to have been dialed and played by...not our kind.

Reaction score
... I wonder why the guitar player doing the demo played with a LesPaul and not with a guitar made by the same brand...? what does it say about their guitars? and amps?

AltecGreen

Reaction score
... I wonder why the guitar player doing the demo played with a LesPaul and not with a guitar made by the same brand...? what does it say about their guitars? and amps?

People were wondering why they made a guitar amp since Ritter is better known for their basses. One wonders why they did this at all.

I'd totally buy it if it leaned to the left.

The price includes full customization. I'm sure they would lean it to the left if you wanted.

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, lets assume I have 36K ready to spend on a amp...

I can buy a:

Engl SE-FE
Soldano SLO
Mesa Mark VII
Friedman BE100
Fortin Meshugga (just for fun)
some KRK, RedSeven Leviaton and a Fryette
or some classic marshall, whatever shizzl

or I just go with the Encore

Easy of course I go for the Encore, saves so much space, also much lighter than all the other amps, avoid the question why you need a all those amp.
And better for the environment. Pre order now!

I like the looks :)