[Soon NGD] Strandberg* Boden8

• Thread starter Daxten
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daxten

Reaction score
that rosewood fretboard is indeed sexy.:yesway:

It plays incredibly nice :shred:
The guitar is very well made, only thing that bothers me is that there broke a very very small sliver out of the back of the neck, I think if I wouldn't tell someone you wouldnt notice.
I dont want to send the guitar back (international..) because of that, can I get that spot 'smooth' again with sandpaper and the right oil?
I also contacted s7 about it EDIT: Will take it to a guitar luthier to fill it up

What model is this?!?!?! Holy crap... neck looks crazy big!!:cool:
It's a Boden8 with Enduneck :)

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
Hey guys,
my guitar is on its way and my friends from strictly7 were so nice to post some pictures of it :)
Can't wait any longer :hbang:

attachment.php

attachment.php

damn is that guitar sexy. but that neck pickup looks..oddly placed, shouldn't it be flush against the bottom of the fretboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skygoneblue

Frankensteeeeein!
Reaction score
damn is that guitar sexy. but that neck pickup looks..oddly placed, shouldn't it be flush against the bottom of the fretboard?

I'm pretty sure the end of the fretboard is rounded, so the neck pickup would never sit flush... Unless I misunderstood your question... :spock:

Latest posts