Soulja Boy " F* the US troops.. "

• Thread starter jkguitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkguitar

Reaction score
I'm a soldier in the US army currently deployed in Afghanistan.

True feelings come out in his song Let's Be Real. This illiterate rapper who can't even speak proper english does not even deserve to utter the word troops.

F— the FBI and the Army troops
Fighting for what?
B—-, be your own man
I’ll be flying through the clouds

... With green like I’m Peter Pan

Words of an ignorant rapper named Soulja Boy.

We are fighting for the right that allows you to live in this country freely while you conduct yourself as an unappreciated, ignorant, and belligerent person.

"Everyone should of known you were a joke after Crank That. "

Help support our cause and join this Anti- 'Soulja Boy' group that my friend started.

Troops Against Soulja Boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredguitar7

Reaction score
You let people bother you to much man. Focus on your task at hand instead of some ignorant fuck.

groph

Reaction score
3cd8a33a.png

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
Though I don't support the wars for multiple reasons, I do believe that you guys aren't resposible for this, and have not really done anything wrong. The thing is, though, he can say what ever he damn well pleases to. Just don't even waste your time on this, it absolutely will not do anything because of a little thing called free speech.

In the words of the great philosopher Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
Support the troops, not the war.

Also I never liked Soulja boi. Never will.

Also his record sells will probably go down because of that. Good we don't need another dumbass rapper. I mean that as in he is a dumbass , as well as a rapper. I like rap music and there are some very good rap artists out there.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Voltaire said you shouldn't restrict free speech. Not that you should allow idiots to make statements unchecked. I fully support the troops and I fully support a Facebook page telling the rapper he's a fool. I think you guys are mixing up free speech with expressing opinions. What's wrong with starting a facebook page or a website saying Soulja Boy is out of line for saying that? Do you think Kanye should just run up and steal the mic every VMA and we shouldn't criticize his actions? Anyone is allowed to say anything. But no one should keep their mouth shut in the name of the free speech of others.
/rant

shredguitar7

Reaction score
Voltaire said you shouldn't restrict free speech. Not that you should allow idiots to make statements unchecked. I fully support the troops and I fully support a Facebook page telling the rapper he's a fool. I think you guys are mixing up free speech with expressing opinions. What's wrong with starting a facebook page or a website saying Soulja Boy is out of line for saying that? Do you think Kanye should just run up and steal the mic every VMA and we shouldn't criticize his actions? Anyone is allowed to say anything. But no one should keep their mouth shut in the name of the free speech of others.
/rant

in a perfect world, if someone said something you didnt like, youd beat them. oh wait. that was the old west.... :idea: TIME WARP !!!!

jkguitar

Reaction score
/rant

Thank you.

Just because he has the freedom of speech to express himself (stupidly), doesn't make it right...

shredguitar7

Reaction score
Thank you.

Just because he has the freedom of speech to express himself (stupidly), doesn't make it right...

i often wish we could still enforce our own brand of justice to certain people... but then people think your :nuts: too sensetive i say. :fawk:

then theirs the obvious prison time :nono:

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Publicity man, that's all it is. Be it good or bad it still supports him.
I had no clue who he even was until your post. So in a way your helping him even by complaining about his actions .
Just ignore him.
Stop giving him free publicity.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I believe in freedom of speech, but I also believe in keeping your own thoughts in check. Are you entitled to be upset to some degree by this? Sure. But if you flip it on it's head, why should anyone else care? Just my :2c:

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
Publicity man, that's all it is. Be it good or bad it still supports him.
I had no clue who he even was until your post. So in a way your helping him even by complaining about his actions .
Just ignore him.
Stop giving him free publicity.
This. But before that let's put this rock...up his ass like in the movie hancock.

BigDickRockNM.jpg

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
F**k "Soulja Boy" .......I hate shit people and hate shit rappers even more. That waste of space should be dropped off of his label and go join Al'Queda where he belongs (read: receiving end of a US Solder's sight picture) ....what a f'ing tool.

Scout's out!

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Pretty fucked up for someone to say "fuck the soldiers who don't want to be there." Guess he really is that ignorant.

Crank dat slide back.

Reaction score
Freedom of speech comes in many forms..even when it's something that most feel shouldn't be said. I may not agree but there are people who feel that way and they should be able to voice their opinions. It's his music and he's more than welcomed to do as he pleases.

Now having said that, a snippet from a song doesn't really tell me anything. I'm sure most people who are so against him probably know nothing about him other than he's a rapper, and that alone is reason to jump on the hate bandwagon. I'd be interested in knowing what he meant by that and if there's more to the song than what's at face value. Listening to rock and metal, if anything, has taught me never to accept someone else's take on a song on a kneejerk moment..if that were the case I'd think people like Ozzy Osbourne was purposely making music to get teens to kill themselves. I know nothing about the rapper in question other than he makes music I wouldn't normally listen to, however I'd like to hear his explanation of the song before deciding to "hate" him.

Lon

drop it like its G#!
Reaction score
Don't let you get down because of this little dipshits lyrics, after all everything hes ever done in his life is spew garbage out of his mouth and be a burden to all of thinking society. I sometimes question my own ethics whilst i try to define the border of unworthy life...

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
I like the idea of soldiers fighting for American values like freedom of speech... but not including freedom of speech. Humorous irony at its best.

I also found it humorous that Soulja Boy is touting his superiority about being his own man, while talking about his superiority as evidenced by his admitting being a stoner. I suppose he thinks sitting on his couch playing "Call of Duty" while greened out makes him man enough to call out men who are doing what he's pretending to do. *laugh*

Reaction score
I like the idea of soldiers fighting for American values like freedom of speech... but not including freedom of speech. Humorous irony at its best.

I also found it humorous that Soulja Boy is touting his superiority about being his own man, while talking about his superiority as evidenced by his admitting being a stoner. I suppose he thinks sitting on his couch playing "Call of Duty" while greened out makes him man enough to call out men who are doing what he's pretending to do. *laugh*

I don't think he's calling anyone out. Going back and listening to the song, with the first couple of lines before the "fuck FBI" thing, even though I could be wrong since I didn't write it, to me it seems more as if he's describing his deal/gangster tactics, and with the rest of the song describing various gang activity. I think the "fuck the fbi and army troops" thing is more a swagger thing of "my methods are so tight that government controlled tactics run by the FBI and military don't compare"..not just "I hate FBI and the army"..which doesn't seem to fit the rest of the song anyways so it'd be odd for him to just throw that in. I'm not sure how many people listened to the whole song but there's no ironclad proof that he has anything against the armed forces..one line isolated doesn't prove anything. As stated before I wonder if anyone can pull up and interview or something with this kid talking about the song.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Sad thing is even this thread spreads this douchebags fame - for better or worse it doesn't even matter. As they say, even bad publicity is good publicity. I think Hollowway's post hit the nail on the head. No one is saying people don't have the right to free speech, but people do have a right to respond - also under free speech too no?

Sure, he's got a right to express himself even if he's being a total douche that simply doesn't realize that the troops do what they are told to do or face jail. I'm not going to go into it further than except to say why lend a single shred of credence to anything that dumbass moron says?? Who cares really? Would I care any more if Kanye said it? Fuck no! Truth is the people that are influenced by what he says are too stupid to think for themselves anyway, and why would I care about those people either?? Ignoring him is probably the most damaging thing for him to be honest ;)

Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.