Soulja Boy " F* the US troops.. "

• Thread starter jkguitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind Theory

Reaction score
Let's be positive!

Support our troops! If you see someone in uniform, shake their hand and thank them for their sacrifices. Maybe donate a couple bucks to the USO or some program that sends packages to troops overseas. If you are at a fast food joint or something like that and you see a member of our armed forces getting food, offer to pay (I understand it is a down economy. This is obviously a thought for people who can afford a couple bucks). Don't hate, appreciate (I felt like a douche typing that last phrase:lol:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
So, I'm assuming the whole "Oh, the US doesn't really have any enemies!" viewpoint has been laid to rest. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you meant by this :scratch:

What I can say is that yes, the US has enemies, no doubt about that. I was just addressing the reasons these terrorist organizations choose to be our our enemies VS. what the mainstream western media has told us their reasons to be our enemies are. The same applies to our allies. We know who they are, but what is that alliance based upon? The mainstream western media will offer an oversimplified self-serving narrative about this subject as well.

Reaction score
The US "always" created and still creates it's own enemies. There is no force, or country that was hostile against the US before US did something. JAPAN may come to mind, although the American support to Allies was too strong so we can see it as an action.

And that brings us back to the point why the US military is not fighting for rights and freedom, but is fighting for profit, diminishing other people's rights, prosperity and freedom.

If the US would lay down it's agressive policies, no idiot would attack 12 000 miles away country if they could with something closer like Sweden or Finnland.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
The US "always" created and still creates it's own enemies. There is no force, or country that was hostile against the US before US did something. JAPAN may come to mind, although the American support to Allies was too strong so we can see it as an action.

What support, exactly? America took an isolationist stance prior to Pearl Harbor.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Saw this yesterday and thought I'd share... Phil Labonte's (All that Remains) facebook status update:

"Hey Soulja Boy, a drive by ain't combat. You couldn't pass the ASFAB anyway you dumb shit."

I won't repost the other one (I don't want to get banned), but you can check it out for yourself...

jkguitar

Reaction score
AND... I usually never (truly) believe any public apology from someone that is "famous", due to the fact it's usually written by someone in a PR department... (words are just that... actions speak far louder than words ever will to me)

This 100%

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Saw this yesterday and thought I'd share... Phil Labonte's (All that Remains) facebook status update:

"Hey Soulja Boy, a drive by ain't combat. You couldn't pass the ASFAB anyway you dumb shit."

I won't repost the other one (I don't want to get banned), but you can check it out for yourself...

But on the same token I actually stoped following Phil because he was constantly posting political skewed tweets constantly. :2c:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You mean this is still going? Don't any of you have anything better to do? :lol:

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.