Spawn of Possession in the studio ...

• Thread starter Dwellingers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
Thanks for putting that list together RippedFlesh, I've been working on Dead & Grotesque for a while now but havent had time to finish it off lately because I joined some deathcore band and have to learn all their stuff first :s

I also made the mistake of starting off with Lash by Lash when I was little, big mistake :lol:

no problem man, I'm always willing to help out; not to mention, I'm a SoP junkie

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rippedflesh89

Reaction score
Word, I would love to learn something off Incurso too, I'm really loving this album.

there are tabs of bodiless sleeper and where angels go on RiversOfGore

granted, their not official tabs like some of the SoP tabs on RoG, but they seem to be pretty damn accurate and totally worth checking out

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Not really a spawn update, but their live guitarist just uploaded 2 videos of him playing Abodement and Where Angels Go Demons Follow. Maybe as close to a 'official' guitar play through we'll ever get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6U72_T9fTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT5QnlsMKk4

I know you meant just for the sake of playthroughs, but if anyone is ever looking for accurate tabs of the material go have a look on Rivers of Gore. There are a pretty decent amount of official tabs from Bryzz.

ArtHam

Reaction score
I know you meant just for the sake of playthroughs, but if anyone is ever looking for accurate tabs of the material go have a look on Rivers of Gore. There are a pretty decent amount of official tabs from Bryzz.

I sent Bryzz a message about that years ago and he told me that even though he shared those tabs there are still some mistakes in them as he changed things in the studio and never corrected the tabs. And that the other tabs on the site are wildly incorrect. So seems like a waste of time to even go for those. Sent Danny (the guy who filled in) a message about that too and he confirmed what Bryzz said.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Speaking of Danny

Dude is a freaking monster. Glad Abhorrent scooped him up.

ArtHam

Reaction score
Wow. Just......wow. He looks so relaxed while playing that stuff. Like it's a walk in the park. And his enthusiasm gets me every time.

Edit: how cool is that cat in the first video? Hahahaha!