ss.org Hoodie Headcount

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hoodie Headcount

• I'd Like One

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No Thanks

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I hopefully should start taking orders/etc for these next week, sorry for the delay, just been insanely busy as of late.

I just emailed the printer, so as soon as I have a 100% solid price on them, I'll start a new sticky thread for payment info and whatnot.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:
I hopefully should start taking orders/etc for these next week, sorry for the delay, just been insanely busy as of late.

I just emailed the printer, so as soon as I have a 100% solid price on them, I'll start a new sticky thread for payment info and whatnot.
:yesway: Just in time before the cold weather starts. Awesome.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm slacking.

Reason being that the whole coordinating-the-money, ordering, packing, shipping, tracking, etc shit takes a lot of time, and I have to be un-busy enough to make sure that everyone gets theirs. Lately I just don't have the time. :\

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
all you need is :

Paypal
and set up a wee shopping cart page - lots of free carts Miva is pretty good and easy to set up and administer

Still shipping everything out is a pain (unless your vendor will drop ship directly to clients - tho that would drive up the cost per unit) I think i can say most of us would be fine paying for shipping too (especially if that means we get our hoodies and its less hassle for you)

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
Assuming the price is reasonable, I am definitely in too!

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
I came to terms with looking like a dork years ago. :lol:
i'd look like a dork in full desert storm camo. it's inescapable
26.gif