Steve Bannon stepping down from Breitbart News

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/09/...bart-trump.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur

source.gif

Adios, Sloppy Steve

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saw this one coming. The 'Fire and Fury' quotes were near lethal but Breitbart had already been running counter to Trump on a few items, so I think he could've weathered it. I honestly thought his apology was the final blow. Breitbart and Bannon have always gotten by on their bombast and their "fuck you if you can't take it" attitude and, to use a term from their followers, his apology made him sound like a cuck.

wankerness

Reaction score
I remember the good ol' days when Breitbart was only posted among people I knew in a "ha ha, can you believe anyone takes this shit seriously" way similar to the classic worldnetdaily site. NOT SO FUNNY NOW!

I doubt this will affect anything one way or the other!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I remember the good ol' days when Breitbart was only posted among people I knew in a "ha ha, can you believe anyone takes this shit seriously" way similar to the classic worldnetdaily site. NOT SO FUNNY NOW!

Nah, Steve's a laughing stock now. And IIRC isn't Brietbart kinda dying at the moment?

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Saw this one coming. The 'Fire and Fury' quotes were near lethal but Breitbart had already been running counter to Trump on a few items, so I think he could've weathered it. I honestly thought his apology was the final blow. Breitbart and Bannon have always gotten by on their bombast and their "fuck you if you can't take it" attitude and, to use a term from their followers, his apology made him sound like a cuck.
Whether his wife fucks black dudes while he watches crying in the corner beating it or not, Sloppy Steve looks like a gross recovering alcoholic. The type you see in AA and wonder if they are actually keeping up their sobriety.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
The only reason it got so popular was because it works up the alt-right crowd, but then Trump took the alt-right reins, and then Trump has a falling out with Breitbart... so they're left with... whom? The few alt-right that aren't still championing their meme president?

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The few alt-right that aren't still championing their meme president?

Well, they outgunned him in the AL Republican primary, where they picked Moore over Strange.

I've said for a long time, the Dems are a mess but I wouldn't trade that for the clusterfuck the Republican Party has become organizationally. Too many elements diametrically opposed to eachother.

HerbalDude420

Reaction score

Ahh the days of long gone a simpler time. Breitbart and steve can both go fuck themselves silly.

Latest posts