.strandberg* Guitars Production Line

• Thread starter JamesM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VILARIKA

Reaction score
NGD with higher quality photos to follow soon...

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

JSanta

Reaction score
I am dying to get mine, thanks for posting great pictures and a review!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dudeskin

Reaction score
Go check out Allan Marcus on facebook, he put up pics of his 2 ,ones green nd very nice. Other one us fretless!

underthecurve

Reaction score
Go check out Allan Marcus on facebook, he put up pics of his 2 ,ones green nd very nice. Other one us fretless!

Thanks for the heads up. Judging by the comments, the one without frets is being sent out to have a true temperament fret job. At least that's what I think "the squiggly treatment" means

VILARIKA

Reaction score
The hurricane's been delaying my NGD, but hopefully I'll have power back by next week and I can get my NGD up. But I can say this guitar plays better for me than any other guitar I've tried:

StrandbergBoden801.jpeg

VILARIKA

Reaction score
The gig bag is great, the front pockets allow for good storage and my laptop fits nicely in it. There's a good amount of left over room and the guitar has a nice amount of padding (I wouldn't put anything on top of it though). Only issue I have with it is that it's hard to have it stand up when you put it on it's side.

EDIT: I take back what I said about it being hard to stand up on it's side, I think I had the weight proportioned unevenly which made it fall over. I think the guitar by itself will balance fine but a heavy item like a laptop might make it tilt over.

JSanta

Reaction score
I really appreciate all of the info you guys have passed along. It's making me more and more excited to get mine.

JSanta

Reaction score
Got the call from Jim at S7G, my guitar is shipping next week, and I should expect to have it on the 14th!!!! I will post pictures within a few days of receiving it!

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Finally played a Standberg recently for the first time ever, one with the EndurNeck, 28" scale 8 string. Felt smaller than a standard guitar (also being only 4lbs!). I WANT ONE SO BAD, they are fucking AMAZING

JSanta

Reaction score
They just posted pics on the Strandberg facebook. The blue one is mine :)