Stress

• Thread starter Your Majesty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm. I don't typically feel much stress. #1, my lifestyle doesn't produce very much, and #2, I don't really let myself get too worked up over things.

But, I find walks in the woods, and getting outside in nature always makes me feel better. My favorite activity for my well-being.

I like to drink and cut loose from time to time, too. Playing guitar has terrific therapeutic value. And playing video games also is good for the soul! ;)

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
What Donnie and Chris said. :hbang:

Other than that, my job is the best of both worlds.

On one hand, my job title doesn't really reflect my responsibilities.

On the other, I can haul ass on my forklift, break things, and I get to tear ass around the property in a tractor and trailer.

Then I come home and drink.:yesway:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
Sometimes I do shots. :shrug:

And sometimes we do keg stands too. We're not all about drinking. There are other things in life :shannon2:

[action=nitelightboy]thinks that smilie is friggin hilarious~[/action]

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
Is that all you guys do..... drink?

The Dark Wolf said:
But, I find walks in the woods, and getting outside in nature always makes me feel better. My favorite activity for my well-being.

THEN I drink. ;) Sometimes, I walk in the woods AND drink. Best of both worlds. :D

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
And sometimes we do keg stands too. We're not all about drinking. There are other things in life :shannon2:

[action=nitelightboy]thinks that smilie is friggin hilarious~[/action]

Dude, you chug yellow tail with captain morgan. :fawk: That's not drinking, that's masochism.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually Chris...it was Aberlour 10 yr single malt....and yes, the next day did kinda suck. Especially since I ran out of the good stuff and started to down banana liquer. I even went so far as to pour it on my peanut butter cup ice cream. :drew:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
Actually Chris...it was Aberlour 10 yr single malt....

\Ew. Captian's is one thing, but single malt scotch?

Like, we're not talking negative rep, dude, but we're close. Have you no taste

On topic, I try any number of things - booze, guitar at loud volume, sex, drinking booze while playing guitar at loud volume while getting head, whatever. I'm resourceful.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
\Ew. Captian's is one thing, but single malt scotch?

Like, we're not talking negative rep, dude, but we're close. Have you no taste

When it's all you have to get toasty on...so be it. You heard me barely able to speak on the phone that night :lol:

And I would be all into pouring chocolate syrup on a chick, licking it all off, and having a night (or weekend) of hot wild sex...but seeing as how I'm not getting any right now, that's outta the question.