Stuff you've drawn, painted, or etc...

• Thread starter B Lopez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some new stuff

js-pinkassassin.jpg

(ZBrush, fryrender, C4D)

Untitled_by_johnstrieder.jpg

(Watercolour, Ink)

js-pain.jpg

(ZBrush, fryrender, C4D)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zahs

Hmm, Upgrades?
Reaction score
here are something I have done recently... playing with my graphics tablet and pencil.

Mining Colony 1

miningcolonylight.jpg

Mining Colony 2

miningcolony2.jpg

Girl Face

dsc03302ay.jpg

Woman Face

dsc03303d.jpg

Alien Face

dsc03304wo.jpg

Let me know what you think. Cheers

brick

artist & musician
Reaction score
no it's actually just a bunch of pen/marker dots. The whole thing is made up of dots. No lines or coloring (apart for the black outside of the circle)

Zahs

Hmm, Upgrades?
Reaction score
no it's actually just a bunch of pen/marker dots. The whole thing is made up of dots. No lines or coloring (apart for the black outside of the circle)

Man thats crazy effort... from the picture it sort of has that etch like print quality... a graininess... its f**king sweet tho... fantastic drawing.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really cool stuff, Zahs! You've got a load of talent, and I envy you for having a tablet at that :lol:

I'm really getting into digital art, but I still have to do the drawing by hand before I can edit it. So a tablet would save me a lot of time and effort.

This is my latest work, a portrait of Kumi Koda:
Kumi_Koda_Portrait_by_Ice7String.jpg

The drawing was based on this picture, although the colouring and editing was mostly done without reference:

kumi_visee.jpg

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
DSC02528.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

painting not finished. oil paint using two colors that are opposite in the color wheel(complementary colors).

dantel666

Reaction score
Man it's so amazing to see how talented people are in many different things.

I used to draw back in elementary school. I wasn't that great though.

Turns out I'm really only gifted in playing instruments

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this in my own thread, but I might aswell leave it here also :) A portrait of Rihanna, originally done with a graphite pencil then coloured and edited in Paint Shop Pro 6. Took about 4 hours all-in-all :)

Rihanna_by_Ice7String.png

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Just..Wow. I'm seriously impressed by the talent and dedication in this thread - in fact, I'm almost inspired to the point where I pick up drawing again and it's been around erm....30 years since I put pencil to paper.

Great work you lot :)

Marmaduke

Somethingcore
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've never posted anything that I've drawn on the internet before but I'd like to know what people think of my drawings. Don't judge these as finished pieces, they're just intended to be sort of portraiture studies, not something that you could frame and put on your wall. I've got lots more I could post up so say if you would like to see anything else :)

This was a portrait I did for some GCSE thing at school -

27ex.jpg

Copy of a Leonardo de Vinci sketch -

rleveh.jpg

My 1 year old cousin Cara -

1zmgxur.jpg

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Man, I feel like such a hack seeing some of the work here since I last posted ITT. Inspiring stuff. I should really get back to drawing, I've totally neglected it this year. :(

Also a completely shameless plug, but in case nobody noticed, I'm selling a bunch of animation/3D/CG books left over from uni. Check the General for Sale forum!