Suggest me some modern death metal

• Thread starter Rizzo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Greyvy

Reaction score
Obliteration - Nekropsalms

Morbus Chron - Sweven

Don't let the record label that Sweven was released on turn you away from listening, it will probably be death metal album of the year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Techdeath

Reaction score
Hannes Grossman (necrophagist, obscura, blotted science drummer) recently released his solo album, one of the best i've ever heard, with a stellar lineup of guest musicians.
[/youtube]

Orgalmer

Chuggasaurus Rex
Reaction score
If your'e not afraid to venture into Grind, check out Rotten Sound and The Secret.

Such grind, many blast

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
....... How the hell have I never listened to Obscura????

Mik3D23

things
Reaction score
That was ....ing sweet.

But I have this feeling that's not what the rest of their catalog sounds like... is my gut correct?

That is definitely one of their spacier/more atmospheric songs. But the rest of Harvest Wombs isn't too too far removed, just heavier and with growls. Definitely worth a listen. Also, their recent EP "Nomadic" IIRC is more along the path of this song.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
That is definitely one of their spacier/more atmospheric songs. But the rest of Harvest Wombs isn't too too far removed, just heavier and with growls. Definitely worth a listen. Also, their recent EP "Nomadic" IIRC is more along the path of this song.

Giving that a YT spin right now, thanks!

ed: and done. that was sick as hell.

Last edited: