Super Smash Brothers Brawl = epicepicEPIC

• Thread starter DDDorian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, I just acquired this... sweet zombie jesus, this is roughly eleven trillion times better than the last two games. I'd put this up with Virtua Fighter 5 and Soul Calibur, it's THAT good. From all accounts online play is still as finnicky as ever, but you owe it to yourselves to check out this game. Plus, Luigi is fucking bizarre. Best game on Wii? Quite possibly:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
*sigh* I know I'm eventually going to have to get a Wii just for SSBB. :rant:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno... Ryan bailed on me because his sister brought that home... I'm still a little salty about that game ruining Halo time! :lol: I watched some vids of it and it looked pretty sweet though. :agreed: I haven't picked up my Wii in a while, maybe this could get me using it again. :)

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
I've had Brawl since the 7th, and goddamn does it own. I'm surprised it had such an awesome adventure mode, really impressed me. Still got a lot of stuff to unlock!

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate you. There is still no confirmed release date for Brawl in Europe. I just can't understand what could take so long. For example, Sony doesn't seem to have any problems releasing games in Europe without insane delays. Nintendo makes amazing games, but goddamn do they piss me off. :realmad:

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm liking that there are multiple ways to unlock content, so if you're not into a certain mode you can avoid it entirely. Just unlocked Sonic, fuck yes! Finally have the edge on Falcon, that prick:lol:

I dunno... Ryan bailed on me because his sister brought that home... I'm still a little salty about that game ruining Halo time! :lol: I watched some vids of it and it looked pretty sweet though. :agreed: I haven't picked up my Wii in a while, maybe this could get me using it again. :)

The funny thing is, Brawl includes a lot of features that make Halo 3 so cool, like being able to share screenshots and a level creator. Still, Nintendo's whole "friend code" thing is beyond annoying.

I hate you. There is still no confirmed release date for Brawl in Europe. I just can't understand what could take so long. For example, Sony doesn't seem to have any problems releasing games in Europe without insane delays. Nintendo makes amazing games, but goddamn do they piss me off. :realmad:

I'm playing the American version on a modded Wii with some workarounds, I just couldn't wait. Bear in mind that Brawl is the first Wii game printed on dual-layer disc, and many American units have trouble accessing the game, so maybe they'll use this stupid delax to fix that issue.

Just found Snake's secret codec calls, some of these are pretty funny:lol: Also: fuck Lucario:squint:

Lil_McGinley

Reaction score
I got this release date, Sunday. Worked fine, I believe the only problem is that if you got your Wii when they first came out, that is when you can't play it. My friend had a memory problem, he has to send his Wii back in and get it fixed to play SSBB.

I love the game. Personally, I think the 100 hours of brawls trophy is a little insane but I like the "Achievements" section.

NO ROY?!?! wtf...(only con)

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck, I may just get a Wii to play this. My sister and her husband just got it, and I want to try it soooo bad. I had some amazing times on the original Super Smash Brothers, good memories.