Talk to me about Mayones Guitars please

• Thread starter Sparkfriction
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkfriction

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

i am intressted in the Duvell models, but no chance to checking one out in the reallife. I am playing Ibanez RGs 7 string for years now and tought about a new axe. i like how they look and the specs looks good so far.

So, whats the pros and cons and should i checkout different brands which maybe fits more for an ibanez lover?

thanks

p.s. of course, i tought about a new ibanez, but i want something different and i am just intressted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkfriction

Reaction score
no one? thats sad :(

Edit: sorry for making threads in the wrong subforum. - i dont get it 100% where to talk about guitars/brands. i am not a beginner, i just dont have any chance to get my hands on a mayo in germany for the feel. - but thanks!

Lemons

Reaction score
Well word around here is they're great guitars and also expensive, they're made in Poland though so it might be worth tracking one down in your area to try out before dropping that kind of cash on one.

Dcm81

Reaction score
Music Store in Köln are an official distributor. 30-Day money back guarantee if you don't wanna drive all the way there. Also, eBay Kleinanzeigen. Maybe there's someone in München that's selling that you could try first...

mrjones_ass

Reaction score
I remember my polish friend buying one like 6 years ago for a rather resonable price. Did they go up lately?

dr_game0ver

Reaction score
it's fame, most of them look like PRS guitars, made in the same factory.

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Nice guitars, big fan of my Setius. I think the price in the US has gone up, but as far as I can tell, the European price hasn't changed in a couple years.

Well worth the price, imo. To get the same quality elsewhere, you'll be spending more.