Thall

• Thread starter summit101
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

summit101

Reaction score
7 and 8 string guitarist. tuned to Drop A# on 7 and drop D# 7string tuning with added high F to make 8.

Im willing to work through the internet and collaborate with anyone on this board who has the gear and is dedicated to their instrument. I write on guitar pro 5 and currently have 50+ tabs of ideas. some are pretty extensive.

Many influences have inspired me to develop a style of writing that commonly uses natural minor and harmonic minor sounds. All inspired by a collection of full 7 and 8 string chord shapes.

The best suited musical references for style would be Fell Silent, Monuments, and Vildhjarta. Other influences involve Misery Signals, Shai Hulud, A Textbook Tragedy, The Arrusha Accord, and of course, progressive metal.

Just taking a shot in the dark to see if there is anyone here with a similar approach to playing music. If anyone is interested or if anyone could refer this to someone who might even be interested, send a pm, or email b.urry@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

summit101

Reaction score
im yet to record this instrumental track so here's a midi file from my tabbed material.

6!g.mid