The Axe Palace 2012 NAMM SS.ORG Picstory Spectacular + BRJ Factory Tour Adventure!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick, thanks so much for sharing your pics.

My pleasure dude. It's a shame this thread got moved to the classified section where so few will see it. Not selling anything on here just sharing pics, oh well I guess its because it has my store name in the thread title :)

mod edit: It's a shame you had to put your business name in the thread title, focused mostly on brands you carry, and included a luthier shop tour or it could have been left where you posted it originally.

MetalGravy

Making a meat suit
Reaction score
Did you happen to hear anything about a 7-string Gotoh-made Floyd? Someone at one of the shops here mentioned it, but said that it isn't yet in the catalog.

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
too much time has passed since i last visited this site (and played guitar at all :wallbash:), but then i suddenly remembered, ooh it's already around NAMM time, every year, there's always a fantastic thread about NAMM in SS.org :hbang:

then i came here, now i'm thrilled to bits :hbang:
thanks Zim :hbang: for sharing your NAMM trips year after year :hbang:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
too much time has passed since i last visited this site (and played guitar at all :wallbash:), but then i suddenly remembered, ooh it's already around NAMM time, every year, there's always a fantastic thread about NAMM in SS.org :hbang:

then i came here, now i'm thrilled to bits :hbang:
thanks Zim :hbang: for sharing your NAMM trips year after year :hbang:

Haha thanks man, glad you enjoyed it. I appreciate that people seem to look forward to it. It makes all the time and effort I put into making it worth it :)

Did you happen to hear anything about a 7-string Gotoh-made Floyd? Someone at one of the shops here mentioned it, but said that it isn't yet in the catalog.

I can't say I have heard about it, sorry. I did see Floyd Rose is making an 8-string Floyd though.

whosdealin

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for taking the time to do this and posting all the great pictures and reviews. This thread gave me Brunetti gas :)