The best thing I've seen all day

broj15

Reaction score
Well it feels like alot of you guys have a soft spot for cats (as do I) and I know quite a few of you love Oceano... Well how does this treat you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
Oh sure, this guy gets over 10,000 views with mostly :yesway: from people, but I do the same thing without any clothes on and with some Barry White playing and all of a sudden I'm a "sex offender". This is bullshit :rant:

:lol:

The best part is the weird dude who slowly comes into frame at about 0:50 and then you see his shadow rocking out :lol:

soliloquy

Reaction score
weren't they talking about a similar video with a dog and some metal song? and how the shock being put on the tiny bones of the dog (or was it a cat?) doing more harm to it than good? the video was considered animal cruelty and was taken down...

cant remember if its the same video or not though :s

broj15

Reaction score
Needless to say the cat does look less than enthused, but if it was in pain i think we would know. I have to give my cat antibiotics for the next two weeks. I'm two days in and i already have countless scratches all over me :p

broj15

Reaction score
Dammit. Just realized this was a repost. The one time i don't search first. close it up.