The CRAZIEST guitar gear collection on the internet?

• Thread starter BadSeed
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BadSeed

Reaction score
Hey folks, just figured I would drop this here, as I'm sure many of you would appreciate the insanity contained in this video.

Some of you may remember me posting in this forum way back when all I had was a Gibson LP studio and a couple Peavey amps. As you can see, things have come a long way since then.

One thing I want to note - my collection is DEFINITELY a quantity over quality thing, which isn't really something I realized until I did this video and took stock of everything all at once. I actually am very actively looking to change that by selling off some of the lower end run-off-the-mill stuff and replace it with some really cool, rare stuff that you don't see every day.

I am actually on the very beginning leg of my journey into audio production. YouTube is awesome and will probably always be my bread and butter, but there are things I've always dreamed of doing, and at the top of that list is audio production/engineering. So, not only offering digital profiles/captures/impulse responses to the public of the cool stuff that a lot of people don't get to experience, but eventually getting to a point where I can make music for and with bands that I love are the true end goal for me.

So as you're looking at all this craziness packed into a tiny space, keep in mind, there is an end goal and reason for it. LOL

Anyways, let me know what I'm missing :ROFLMAO:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BadSeed

Reaction score
Just because you can afford PRS custom shops doesn't mean you can't own and enjoy a well set up Gio.

That's all I have to say about anything. I didn't watch the video. Probably a nice collection.
nobody said anything to the contrary.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I was agreeing with you, just take the win.

This is the same guy that hoards gear, makes a video showing off the hoarding, then makes a video saying it’s not about hoarding gear, then hoards more gear, makes a video claiming to be the best hoarder ever, but then says it’s not about hoarding again, then gets butt hurt if you comment anything remotely non-congratulatory. Also the same guy that regularly shuts down anyone who posts anything even remotely negative on his IG or videos with comments about how he’s a famous influencer living his dream and has tons of gear and you don’t. Somewhere along the way was a mental health PSA because he’s been having a tough time dealing with all the negative comments about his hoard. He plays the oopsie doopsie I’m just a likable lame gear nerd shtick but I think belligerent is an aptly self-chosen moniker.

TLDR cool guy

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
How can you ever drag yourself out of the house with that many toys to play with? I'd never leave

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
In comparison, my gear reviews would be pretty terrible if I'm being honest.

Diezels: Sounds ass.
Marshalls: Sounds ass.
Any EVH: Sell your mother to buy one.
Any six string: Plays ass.
Any current model year new Ibanez: Looks ass.
Fourth-hand and beat to shit sparkle finish 7 string Ibanez: Fuckin' homerun yall.

All that said, I have a hard time keeping up with the handful of guitars I do have.

Latest posts