The CRAZIEST guitar gear collection on the internet?

• Thread starter BadSeed
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IDK about OP, but personally, I thought a thread about the craziest guitar collection on the internet would be more

View attachment 142069

And less

m1qq81ba0755r9dh8jpbets3tm.jpg
You thought it'd be more only 5 guitars on a tacky cheap couch and less old bald white man? Fair enough.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
You thought it'd be more only 5 guitars on a tacky cheap couch and less old bald white man? Fair enough.

That's the only picture I have of some of my guitars, cut me some slack. And you're lucky you don't know who Dave Ramsey is.

The snapper is crazy, why haven't I given in yet?
You should. Snappers are IMHO underrated as hell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
IDK about OP, but personally, I thought a thread about the craziest guitar collection on the internet would be more

View attachment 142069

And less

m1qq81ba0755r9dh8jpbets3tm.jpg

Big collections require big finances, lol

I know Kyle is probably thinking WTF is this thread, but it is up to 10 pages. :D

This video did inspire me that I need to put my XXX cab back together with the stock speakers and give it another try.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score

I know Kyle is probably thinking WTF is this thread, but it is up to 10 pages. :D

This video did inspire me that I need to put my XXX cab back together with the stock speakers and give it another try.

Oh trust me I know. I haven't bought a guitarin a couple years because would I rather have another guitar or a sports car.

It's just, I clicked on it exception people to post badass guitar collections, not how they afford them and figured I could make a better joke than a this thread is worthless without pics meme.

complex-barb.0t

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m sorry for starting this line of Dave Ramsey finance stuff. I just don’t want to hear about one of you dying after your hoard/pile of identical Mesa 4x12s topples over and crushes you in the basement.

Either the gear falling on your head kills you or the mountain of debt. GAS is a terminal disease!

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
I’m sorry for starting this line of Dave Ramsey finance stuff. I just don’t want to hear about one of you dying after your hoard/pile of identical Mesa 4x12s topples over and crushes you in the basement.

Either the gear falling on your head kills you or the mountain of debt. GAS is a terminal disease!
Great grandfather was a night watchman at a sawmill up in the northern lands , literally got crushed by a dislodged chunk of frozen sawdust that slid off the sawdust burg. He paid his bills on time and had no debt, dave ramsay full of shit.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score

I'll have you know 412s and old school 100+ pound Peaveys made some of my friends think I was on gear when I started hitting the gym.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
And speaking of birthdays, if you go to Hooters for lunch with me, when you go to the bathroom, all of the waitresses will know it’s your birthday before you get back to the table.
I had this done to me at a Chili's once, except my friend's bounced as soon as the cake came with all the spectacle :lol: I was a teenager and didn't even know you could request such a thing, so I was  very confused. Good times!

don't know what they dl at Hooters for your birthday tho

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score

Like the heads but less so, the cabs were underrated.

AussieTerry

Reaction score
Seriously with what is going on right now in Australia and Canada I dunno why you have not replaced your entire governments (via voting). The US it’s screwed up, but not like those two countries. On a total depressing path for the middle class…well what’s left of it.

Doesn’t the government realize if you spend all your money on housing you can’t work on your gear hoard?

We did change government in Australia, the Liberals (right wing party) got thrown out, those guys answer to Rupert Murdoch.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Idk, I have not run the numbers, but I feel like unless you actively trade in the stock market or you are sitting on TONS of cash (like at least 50k+), you're just counting pennies earned on interest by sitting on your money instead of paying off your bills.
This is a very ABNORMAL environment... but with the inverted yield curve, stretched equity valuations, and a lot of uncertainty on Fed policy, sitting in a money market account and earning 5.5% a year is suddenly a pretty attractive investment approach, and if you have debt at an interest rate below that, on a net basis you're better off paying the minimum and redirecting excess into a money market account than paying it down more aggressively. If you have a loan at a 3.5% rate, and a lot of Americans have mortgages with rates of that or less now, after the 2020 rate lows, then the differential favors sitting in cash (or, technically cash equivalent money markets) to the tune of an extra 2% a year.

That's not usually the case, of course. :lol:

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
This is a very ABNORMAL environment... but with the inverted yield curve, stretched equity valuations, and a lot of uncertainty on Fed policy, sitting in a money market account and earning 5.5% a year is suddenly a pretty attractive investment approach, and if you have debt at an interest rate below that, on a net basis you're better off paying the minimum and redirecting excess into a money market account than paying it down more aggressively. If you have a loan at a 3.5% rate, and a lot of Americans have mortgages with rates of that or less now, after the 2020 rate lows, then the differential favors sitting in cash (or, technically cash equivalent money markets) to the tune of an extra 2% a year.

That's not usually the case, of course. :lol:
And then you get a 1099-INT in the mail that eats half of your interest earned so you only netted 3% on your 5.5% and you may as well have paid off the 3.5% debt in the first place