The Danza gives us an update.

• Thread starter Rick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
Yea layne told me that he had sold his 7621 to my buddy to get back home to LA. I was sad when I heard about his departure he influenced me as well on guitar, but Josh is a beast as well. Writes some heavy ass stuff. I'm sure it will be nothing less but amazing when it is finally released. Hopefully Jesse and Josh can find some more members and keep danza going.

I heard something about this guy auditioning for them

omgmjgg

WTFCAKES
Reaction score
yea i've also heard that, but idk if anything ever happened with it. Josh needs to get back on guitar asap! even though his phattie drum set is baller status. I meant to ask layne about it, but never got around to it.

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
yea i've also heard that, but idk if anything ever happened with it. Josh needs to get back on guitar asap! even though his phattie drum set is baller status. I meant to ask layne about it, but never got around to it.

The good thing is that they can still finish the album because josh can cover all bases

if jesse left Josh could still do it

omgmjgg

WTFCAKES
Reaction score
josh is a one man band =| he has good vocals as well imo. As displayed in Monuments. I think danza will grab some new members and they will be fine. Josh should totally bring in nate! that would be sick

i really wish who ever owns this page Danza?s Charts ? Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

would make the tracks listenable. I'm guessing it's josh's because it has it was terrible pt. 1 & 2 which are both 2 of his old songs.

I mainly just want those 2 songs! even though the danza ideas would be cool to hear as well:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm stoked to hear some new Danza, no matter what.

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
i have heard pretty much all the demos for the new album and they melted my brain, the new danza is some of the most insane music i have ever heard.
seriously i cannot wait for this fucking album!!

pretty much this, i heard some of the demos. It's fucking incredible.

joshdanza

Reaction score
What? So is josh going to still play drums?

That sucks hat Layne and Mike are out, they fucking made that band.

yeah i am playing guitar again finally and yeah it sucks that layne and butler arent with us anymore, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do man, no hard feelings, i love those dudes.

I've heard they were using 8's, but he sold his 2228 already i think.

yeah i sold it, then got it right back lol. danza III is all 8 string.

Josh is still in the band, an interview with him would be amazing

I love anything Danza

lol ok then shoot bro :wavey:

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i am playing guitar again finally and yeah it sucks that layne and butler arent with us anymore, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do man, no hard feelings, i love those dudes.

yeah i sold it, then got it right back lol. danza III is all 8 string.

lol ok then shoot bro :wavey:

I just flew backwards because I didn't realize who was writing until naoww

:bowdown:

looovvveee your playing dude

is there a reason you took down you myspace page with your solo tracks? because those were reaaaallllly awsome!

joshdanza

Reaction score
thank you SOOO much man !!! as for the music page i took it down in hopes of using some ( or all lol ) for danza material. i didnt end up using much of it at all, but i did use a few things. maybe i can make a new one some day, im so lazy man !!

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
thank you SOOO much man !!! as for the music page i took it down in hopes of using some ( or all lol ) for danza material. i didnt end up using much of it at all, but i did use a few things. maybe i can make a new one some day, im so lazy man !!

haha fair enough. Regardless, I cannot wait for the new album- I'll be first in Canada fo sho!

hopefully I'll see you guys around here soon :wavey:

Reaction score
yeah this blew me away when i checked out it...cause i heard they had a song up online and then when i looked they had info on it....but it was only to say they were leaving...im real bummed cause they really help me out when i need ideas to write music they have so much to their songs its amazing!

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
It's awesome to see Guys like you, Kayzer and Alex Wade actually come in and post on SS, it's so amazing. It just speaks volumes about how much you guys care about your fans.

Yippiekayay fuckin destroys!

omgmjgg

WTFCAKES
Reaction score
it's awesome you joined the site ahaha, and ya the personal music page had some sick riffs.

All I wanna say is, I at least listen to goddamn rodeo once a day hahah. To bad you guys aren't going to be playing the halloween show at 527

hopefully I'll see you guys around here soon :wavey:

get to moving down meow son!
lol