The Faceless Megathread ("Autotheism" available 08.14.12)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoshuaLogan

Banned
Reaction score
...releases on Tuesday. It's leaked online right now, and it's really good. There seems to be some fusion influence on the lead playing... and the whole album is really melodic. It's leaning more on the progressive side than Akeldama did, and just more mature overall... It's good stuff. Check it out!

-Nolly-

Reaction score
It's fantastic, definitely liking this alot. I preordered it, but since it's shipping from the US I doubt I'll get it till a while after the actual release date.

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
Just got through listening to it the first time around, absolutely astounding record on first listen, very enjoyable, hits all the right buttons.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Getting it for my birthday from a friend. He ordered the shirt/ CD package and wanted the hoodie, so he's just giving me the CD.

Scootman1911

Reaction score
I downloaded the leak but one of the tracks was corrupted so I didn't listen to it. I can't stand not having a full album so I didn't even want to listen to it until I got the whole thing.

gatesofcarnage

The Canada
Reaction score
Man Tuesday is finally almost here! i have benn waiting for this since around May-ish(when the yanounced new album. I have heard the album and it is Simply amazing! I pre-ordered it with the shirt so i am FUCKING STOKED

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
I can't wait until Tuesday, they are my favorite band. The three tracks I heard were ridiculous, the leads are outstanding.

:hbang::hbang::hbang:

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Waiting for my CD/T-Shirt pack to come through!!!!