The FREE IRs, Amp sims, and boosts post.

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
If I had to pick 1 cab ir for general purpose and
1 orangeish sim
1 modded/hot rod Marshall sim
1 5150/3 sim

What should I go for? Also vadim taranov is like out of touch because of war right

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Turd Ferguson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
1 orangeish sim
1 5150/3 sim

What should I go for? Also vadim taranov is like out of touch because of war right

I haven't gone looking specifically for an Orange sim but I've had just about all of the free stuff, and the only thing that comes to mind are the presets for Amplex ("Citrus CR120" and the MK Presets "Jim Origins #4").

https://nalexsoftware.blogspot.com/2020/07/amplex-multiamp.html

Reaction score
1 orangeish sim
1 5150/3 sim

Vadim is still doing stuff. He was outta commission for a while but he's back to doing things. He has a group on FB and is very active there if you want updates on him

Turd Ferguson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

@BMFan30 FYI I installed neurontube on my windows 7 machine and it works. The only issue I have is the Soldano head image is too large for my monitor and I can't resize the plugin to fit and see the entire head in Reaper.

Is this one working ok for you guys? I've spent a few minutes with the standalone and plug in, and I get short pops/dropouts with both. Using a Win 10 machine that has no trouble with most other plugins. The SLO sounds good but the random disruptions are annoying.

Honu_Audio

Reaction score

Free ownhammer it pack for a limited time

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Free ownhammer it pack for a limited time
Thank

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What amp is it modeled after? Some hot Rod Marshall?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I haven't tried the amp myself yet and absolutely no info on the site about it or any other site promoting it.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Did you happen to grab this before the price changed?
Yes, it's uploaded to my clicknupload link in my post above.

Oh wait you're asking about the Ownhammer link, I think I might have. Somewhere on the HD. Can look for and upload it for you if you need it.

Honu_Audio

Reaction score
Yes, it's uploaded to my clicknupload link in my post above.

Oh wait you're asking about the Ownhammer link, I think I might have. Somewhere on the HD. Can look for and upload it for you if you need it.
Would appreciate that! I meant to grab it.