"The Guitologist" YT Channel Goes Off the Rails?

• Thread starter USMarine75
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Just curious... how many people agree with Brad?

• COVID-19 sells... but who's buying?

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • The Threat is Real

Votes: 33 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. I was too. He's demonstrated that he's a very thoughtful person in the past about other stuff. The whole thing is baffling. I don't understand the venom directed at Rick either. You don't don't like how he's handled a situation you're not entirely included on the details of. Don't watch the content. Move on. There's some deeper stuff going on. There always is.

Maybe Brad was a guitarist in a band that Rick didnt sign/produce back in the 90s?

zanaz.png

shockfest.png

b-destruction-demo.png

brutalworld.png

Last edited:

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Gees. I live in Louisville and actually considered taking my Blue Stripe to this guy to get recapped, before he started advertising that he is a crazy person. I'm really glad that I didn't reach out to him. What a boob.

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Damn I forgot about the divorce. Sucks because his kid was in a few of his old videos and that was pretty wholesome. :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
I wonder how much of this we'd all be dealing with now if mental health issues had been destigmatized in the 1980's.

Self medication options were apparently quite different for Hillwilliams back in the day, sadly...

mastapimp

Reaction score
You made this profound proclamation that "There is no such thing as reverse racism", tossed in the notion of the myth of biological race, then posted articles that clearly mention racism as a problem, especially in America:
“Race is not a biological construct, but a social one that can have devastating effects. So many of the horrors of the past few centuries can be traced to the idea that one race is inferior to another. Racial distinctions continue to shape our politics, our neighborhoods, and our sense of self. How we present race matters.”

"Race is not a part of our biology, but it is definitely a part of our culture. Race and racism are deeply ingrained in our history."

Did you skip over those parts of the articles you're sharing? It's hard to believe you're being serious.

Last edited:

Marcella

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But it's scientific fact that we're all moving with the earth more than 200m per second. Races don't exist.
Exactly. If anyone on this forum can show me an anthropology text book that classifies humans into different races, I will give that person my no-caster fender, bought by my grandfather.

Marcella

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Basically, Bradley is a bitter, bigoted, angry guy who believes his culture is being taken away from him. I'm happy that his ex-wife and children are away from him. We'll be seeing his ugly and disgusting face on the news real soon.

Marcella

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ah the hate speech is free speech argument. How snowflakey hypocritical!
My father is from Northern Ireland. You must be one of the hold outs to keep my father's former nation and mine a slave to British rule. I hold U.S., British, Irish, and German Passports. Yet I want nothing but harmony for all of us. Don't even call me a snowflake. Where did you learn that term? On the internet? By the way, free speech violations can only pertain to governments. Private people and businesses can legally suppress hate speech with impunity. Come to Los Angeles and shadow me for a 20 hour shift in the hospital. You'll walk away with a different opinion. But You won't take that challenge because you're the real snowflake and pussy here. I'm 27 and have seen more trauma cases than a medic in WW2. By the way, that's second war we had to bail your sorry asses out of because you people still have royalty. Can't wait for Northern Ireland to fall, Scotland to leave. You know Whales is next. Then All of the overseas holdings. Then once and for all Canada.

Marcella

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
He's a psychopath, clear and simple. He's not mentally i'll. He knows he's wrong and deliberately spews this hate and false information which is as dangerous as the dirt-bags who stormed the Capital. No wonder his wife and child/children left him. He's a misogynist, bigot, hateful person and a disgusting hoarder of guitars best used in the fire place. He does not know how to actually diagnose an amp let alone properly repair one. His work is sloppy, his solder joints are awful, yet he gets so many views. Drop this pos and go to Uncle Doug's Channel.
ill not i'll

Marcella

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You made this profound proclamation that "There is no such thing as reverse racism", tossed in the notion of the myth of biological race, then posted articles that clearly mention racism as a problem, especially in America:
“Race is not a biological construct, but a social one that can have devastating effects. So many of the horrors of the past few centuries can be traced to the idea that one race is inferior to another. Racial distinctions continue to shape our politics, our neighborhoods, and our sense of self. How we present race matters.”

"Race is not a part of our biology, but it is definitely a part of our culture. Race and racism are deeply ingrained in our history."

Did you skip over those parts of the articles you're sharing? It's hard to believe you're being serious.
culture means nothing. it's a myth like race. i spend hours and hours every week trying to get people to follow sensible diet plans to avoid type 2 diabetes and take bp and cholesterol medications so they can live with their limbs intact, see their grand children grow up. i could have chosen another medical specialty and get wealthy injecting botox into aging women's faces, or do cosmetic surgery, yet i chose family practice. the lowest paid physicians out there. but get told i'm just a white girl trying to keep "people of color" down. these people hate me because my skin is light, but i love them because they need the best care. we are all cousins on this planet.

by the way, you misread the articles and what i originally stated. There is no scientific evidence to support different races. I'm a scientist and physician. fact is fact, peer reviewed fact. where are your degrees from? have you treated hundreds of patients? have you traveled to at least 2 different countries where most live in abject poverty? have you tried to save a baby from pertussis? because her white gap wearing mayo eating upper middle income family refused the vaccination?

Status
Not open for further replies.