The HAARP Machine Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HAARP

Reaction score
Thanks guys, we'll be uploading a studio update in the next few weeks so please stay in touch.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Weird I was just listening to this as everyone on my facebook feed is ranting about it.

It's a bit too much like Viatrophy for me.

nnmore

Reaction score
I'm not one to criticize, but I feel like a good 85-90% of the track was ruined by the low death vocals. Having said that, I thought the more mid-rangey screaming was really good. Great musicians though.

HAARP

Reaction score
I'm not one to criticize, but I feel like a good 85-90% of the track was ruined by the low death vocals. Having said that, I thought the more mid-rangey screaming was really good. Great musicians though.

Cheers!

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
Sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted...

But hopefully I will be back on the prowl again now.

I'm now in the band "HAARP" - check out our new (ish) song featuring me on vocals Esotric Agenda.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/evK6rmDZqqA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/evK6rmDZqqA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
I wasn't too keen on the first demos because of the vocals, but you just made this band cool my friend. Very awesome

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to learn this song when I was auditioning for them for second guitarist position. This stuff is as if not more technical than Necrophagist. It's crazy stuff, lots of little bits you don't hear at first but realise second time round. Mental.

OwainXerath

Player of Notes
Reaction score
Ace, say hey to Reynolds for me :D You guys know there's a band on Phil Anselmo's label called HAARP?

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds great man!
By the way, what happened to that first song posted on the HAARP myspace? That was SICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK