The Ibanez 7 Club!

Apollo240

Reaction score
htxxmb.jpg

And on the way:
14j457d.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MemphisHawk

Reaction score
How is there not an owners thread for all the great RGDs that are floating around out there. Let's see your guitar, modifications, or anything else RGD related. GO!

Mine is a plain stock RGD7UC that I have played every day since October 8th when I bought it. I have tendinitis in my left hand and I am supposed to lay of guitar, but the RGD Prestige is something that can't be reckoned with!

Here's mine.

ScreenShot2014-10-25at30230PM_zpsfdfdefc6.png

DSC_5508_zps4d88a7ab.jpg

With friends

guitars_zpsac503caa.jpg

I wanna see all the fricking RGDs in here!

v1nter

Reaction score
@stevo1
is the Prestige/Ibanez logo really just a sticker or are you going to spray it on ? Cause i got myself a Prestige RG (no RGD) and want to refinish it too.

And btw = gorgeous colour at your RGD

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Yeah, That's mine. I suppose I could retake it with no computer in the background.

Well I mean, it still needs to compete with cleavage and outer space, but for a guitar collection - awesome! :lol:

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
This is my parts RGD that still is not painted. Its a body from Perle guitars with 7620 hardware. I put a Nazgul and Sentient in it. Next step is paint and a refret with stainless frets.

I love the mods to these guitars. The blue one looks badass! What paint did you use?

Cheers.

Matt_D_

Reaction score
I miss my RGD dearly. Its back in Australia :( I'll pick it up next year... love the necks, but the finish is ridiculously terrible. I've come to terms with just re-finishing it at some point!

stevo1

ClearTrack Studios
Reaction score
This is my parts RGD that still is not painted. Its a body from Perle guitars with 7620 hardware. I put a Nazgul and Sentient in it. Next step is paint and a refret with stainless frets.

I love the mods to these guitars. The blue one looks badass! What paint did you use?

Cheers.

Idk man, haha. I Got the paint done professionally.