The Ibanez 7 Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Im in. Ive already got a ngd thread open. Love this guitar. How much/hard is it to repaint a guitar? I like this finish but just for future ref.

Ibanez RGD7321 2011 Model. Stock Flat Black finish.
IMG_0713.jpg

Santuzzo

Reaction score

apadua

Reaction score
Holy shit, man ! I just looked at the thread over there, WOW ! Amazing !
What you did in that re-finish it simply AMAZING!!!!:eek::metal::yesway::bowdown:

Thanks man...

I also did a RG7421... Which is my favorite guitar (feelwise) at the moment... I need to update that thread with guitar all put together. I have not had chance to snaps some phots of the finish product.. I will try to take those tonight..

Here is a teaser pic... and link to the thread:

Before

8.JPG

After

74.JPG

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f21/ngd-refinish-rg7421-to-swirl-or-natural-110704.html

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Okay so I've got two Ibanezzes right now. Actually, I only just got the second one- that's the swirly one. My original has been broken for over ten years. I rocked it to death. It's an original 90 UV7PWH and it was my only seven for many many years. I'm finally going to resurrect it this summer. I never could find an original body to replace mine, so I'm getting a new one built (Thanks, Adrock!) and, no, it's not gonna be a Jem style strat body- RR flying V all the way! And then I'll swirl it....

Attachments

• Green1.jpg
    Green1.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 48
  • UV.jpg
    UV.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 50

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I wonder who owns the amazing seven's John Petrucci had. The Cow and the AMAZING Blue Burst 7string. I was in love with those guitars, I am sure some guy bought them for 13k dollars each, back in the day I even had a talk with him like 8 years ago.

ibanezRG1527

Banned
Reaction score
do all the RGD7321's look like theyre made for EMG's? i find that rather ugly. . . . .too bad. the rest of the guitar is fucking awesome

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
I wonder who owns the amazing seven's John Petrucci had. The Cow and the AMAZING Blue Burst 7string. I was in love with those guitars, I am sure some guy bought them for 13k dollars each, back in the day I even had a talk with him like 8 years ago.

I've been wondering the same. Those guitars were really great looking, especially the blue one (it's one we can see in the ibby "7th heaven" video, right?)

Maybe Petrucci still has them. Maybe he has tons of guitar in his home. We can never know.

Latest posts