The Ibanez J. Custom, LACS and Prestige thread

• Thread starter ZeroSignal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'll get around to a proper NGD thread some day but now that I'm past the honeymoon phase all I'll say for now is that this is my new daily driver

DSF3400-HDR.jpg

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
I'll get around to a proper NGD thread some day but now that I'm past the honeymoon phase all I'll say for now is that this is my new daily driver

DSF3400-HDR.jpg

Ohhhhhh I love that. Gives a natural/earthy vibe. Whatcha got her tuned to?

Reaction score
Ohhhhhh I love that. Gives a natural/earthy vibe. Whatcha got her tuned to?
Standard tuning for right now, I am debating on putting a Lundgren Black Heaven or SD Jupiter in the bridge though

bmajor7th

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
IMG_5713.jpeg
IMG_0206.jpeg
My two prestige’s, with some mods.

My rgd7ucs I’ve swapped in a set of bare knuckle impulse pickups with a push/pull for the volume knob to split pups.

My Rg2027xl I just swapped in a set of bare knuckle juggernauts, dropped in gotoh locking tuners, and blocked the bridge.

Wucan

Reaction score
How much do you guys know about the 24.75" RGs Ibanez puts out sometimes under the J Custom brand? I'm wondering whether there's any way to systematically look for those, or if it's a matter of cataloguing all the known models they've built.