The Modern Warfare 2 Thread

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Been raping today :agreed:

Same, kind of - I got an hilarious killstreak on Skidrow - the screen was red the whole time but I kept getting these miraculous kills with the ACR, M4A1 and the M1014. To give you an idea - I got flashed, killed one guy in the facehole with the M1014 and killed the guy behind him :scratch: - I WAS FUCKING FLASH BANGED!!! :lol: It was somewhere below 19 kills since It didn't change my killstreak, but it felt like a shitload of kills :lol:

PS. Skidrow is teh gr8est level evur.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Anyone tried to beat Contingency on Veteran?

Fuck dude it's hard.

I tried it for an hour and couldn't do it so I gave up, I'll try again tomorrow.

Absolutely zero checkpoints for ages in the hardest bit, and once you've got to the objective you've STILL got to try not to die so you can finally reach a checkpoint.

Infinity Ward should've put a checkpoint at the Submarine, not putting one there was a dick move IMO.

twiztedchild

Banned
Reaction score
Being stuck in Australia, where the internet is oh so shitty, and where the connection is always red/yellow with any other country in the world outside of NZ or Asia, green connection has always been a sight to behold, and MW2 used to search for games that has an Australian in it, so you'd have games with like 4 unlucky yellow connection suckers being raped by green americans, now, it seems it's been fixed. Yay IW! :wub:
I see, that sucks :lol: at least they seemed to fix it though

Anyone tried to beat Contingency on Veteran?

Fuck dude it's hard.

I tried it for an hour and couldn't do it so I gave up, I'll try again tomorrow.

Absolutely zero checkpoints for ages in the hardest bit, and once you've got to the objective you've STILL got to try not to die so you can finally reach a checkpoint.

Infinity Ward should've put a checkpoint at the Submarine, not putting one there was a dick move IMO.

:squint: I have, I didnt have internet for like a month lol so I played through on it on Veteran and Beat it. shockingly It wasnt as hard as I thought :lol:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Oddly enough I did it second try today :scratch:

It gave me two checkpoints... no idea why considering the 30+ times I did it yesterday it didn't give me one out of all of those tries, weird.

swayman

Reaction score
I'm seriously about to get rid of this game. So sick of playing Domination & seeing people run straight past a flag to go get their name higher on the leaderboard. Fuck that...

sentagoda

A serious man
Reaction score
I'm seriously about to get rid of this game. So sick of playing Domination & seeing people run straight past a flag to go get their name higher on the leaderboard. Fuck that...

yeah iknow man. Public games are beginning to the fucking shit. The best is to get a party of friends and rock the house

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
I'm starting to love Hardcore Headquarters, and Acog Intervention, I had the worst luck before, I had a chopper gunner, an emergency airdrop and a care package, I called in the airdrop and got killed by a swarm of enemies, and before I could use my chopper gunner they used all my airstrikes, my other chopper gunner and UAV etc, so I couldn't use my gunner for ages, then my care package had an airstrike which I also couldn't use, the game ended and out of 6 killstreaks I could have used, I managed to use none. :wallbash:

MorbidTravis

Banned
Reaction score
no you add me :lol: seriously though do it when you get home from school(if you go) cuz ill be in studio from 9am tomorrow till after 7pm

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
I aced the Veteran campaign on this in about 1/5th of the time it took me to go the majority of the levels on cod 4 (STILL getting nowhere on the fucking sniper extraction one).

The ONE point i got fucked over at on hardcore difficulty gave me 3 checkpoints on veteran allowing me to just run straight through to the white house. Didnt have to shoot one guy and it gave me a checkpoint.

So yeah, I thought veteran wasn't as hard as it was in previous games. :(

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Haven't played COD in ages, and probably won't for a bit when the Halo Reach beta comes out, but if anyone fancies a game, PM me and we'll do something. :)