The Modern Warfare 2 Thread

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
So does anyone know what the deal is with the points double up? They've probably changed the level up system so that you need x amount more to level up :(

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
They're doing it because of the stimulus pack that was surposedly out today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
This game has definitel grown on me, I appreciate it a lot more than I did when it first came out.

The single player is top notch in places and the overall package is better than COD4 I think.

As for the graphics, they are simply stellar. Best in-game graphics I've seen on the 360 so far.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
This game has definitel grown on me, I appreciate it a lot more than I did when it first came out.

The single player is top notch in places and the overall package is better than COD4 I think.

As for the graphics, they are simply stellar. Best in-game graphics I've seen on the 360 so far.

Ah thats cool. It is a great game asgames go, its the fact its so good any less than COD4 would've been a disapointment.

MrMcSick

Derp
Reaction score
I got thrown into an already in progress match 2 nights ago that was alittle odd. As soon as it finds the match and starts loading I hear the nuke alarm. Think, gayyyy, oh well. After 5 seconds Im looking around and no nuke goes off. I look at the score and its like 1100 to 700. I look at the stats screen and see acouple people with like 200 kills lol. I look at the nuke counter and it looks like its counting down in hrs lol. I proceed to see whats going on and start to play. After 4 kills I call in my care package. It lands and its a tacticle nuke, wtf. I pick it up and try to use it but it says 1 is already on the way. Keep playing and notice that about 85% of the care packages that get called in are nukes. hmmm. Oh well. I played until I was about 120-90 before I decided to quit. No clue what that was all about. This was on xbox btw.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I got thrown into an already in progress match 2 nights ago that was alittle odd. As soon as it finds the match and starts loading I hear the nuke alarm. Think, gayyyy, oh well. After 5 seconds Im looking around and no nuke goes off. I look at the score and its like 1100 to 700. I look at the stats screen and see acouple people with like 200 kills lol. I look at the nuke counter and it looks like its counting down in hrs lol. I proceed to see whats going on and start to play. After 4 kills I call in my care package. It lands and its a tacticle nuke, wtf. I pick it up and try to use it but it says 1 is already on the way. Keep playing and notice that about 85% of the care packages that get called in are nukes. hmmm. Oh well. I played until I was about 120-90 before I decided to quit. No clue what that was all about. This was on xbox btw.

Definite mod game. Did you report the guys already in there for system tampering? If you had killed anyone, you would have gotten free prestige.

MrMcSick

Derp
Reaction score
Definite mod game. Did you report the guys already in there for system tampering? If you had killed anyone, you would have gotten free prestige.

Yeah I killed tons of people. It just gave me the normal amount of experience points, not like the 10th prestige rooms. It wasn't all super fast or super jumping or anything either like that vid, it was basically a normal game that would never end and kept giving nukes lol.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
So i started playing this again occasionally and i'm still getting lumped with total fucking retards who walk about a close quarters match with a 6 foot sniper rifle.

50% of the people the game makes me play with randomly use the fucking intervention like it's a fucking pistol. Not even bothering to quick scope to at least get SOME accuracy.

No. Just take your game and eject it. Now take a hammer and destroy the disc and your xbox so we never have to endure your retarded playing style ever again please. :)

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I hadn't played this game for a month or two and I come back and either I'm brilliant or everyone else is shit. :lol:

Latest posts