The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jase

Reaction score

I made this cover for a friend who wanted me to demo his guitar. It's a Orville Les Paul Custom.

All guitars and bass tracks recorded with the Kemper profiling amp, and the drum tracks were exported from a GuitarPro file and edited with Superior Drummer. Hope you guys dig it!

:shred:

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Gentleman, I give you,
Yellowism, by The Safety Fire!

Just a dual guitar cover a friend and I did recently! It'd be awesome if you like/comment it when you watch it :)

Piotrucci

Reaction score
Hello, this my entry to the Andy James Solo Competition and test of my new Mayones Regius. Hope you enjoy it ! Peter

Nick4764

Reaction score

Both the first thrash cover as well as the longest cover I've done so far. Go and check it out, besides, this site could use some more underground thrash metal covers.

MemphisHawk

Reaction score
My style is definitely not very 7stringy, but I will post this with that in mind. It's me and my wife, and I guess the closest thing we come to is a lost 90s alternative sound. That's just when I grew up.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/cosmic-hawk/untitled-lost-birds[/SC]

House74

Perfect Djentleman
Reaction score

Not sure if this belongs in the ERG section, but ummmmm Deftones - You've seen the butcher . Enjoy! :shred: