The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score

Not the biggest slam fan, but these super heavy super simple songs are always the most fun to play
Gonna do a full cover eventually with drums and vocals and all, but for now this is it

Vpod111z

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvdM3rrf4CY A fun Solo but yet really hard! :shred: Sorry for the random video audio cutoff and wankage at the end of the solo lol. For some reason my head was telling me to attempt the Shawn Lane diminshed interval stretches ;) This was recorded with my phone which is somewhat of a potato so I apologize for the tone. I'm still working on getting that "Ideal" tone :eek:

emilbaekdahl

Reaction score
We do not really have a decent progressive community and audience here in Denmark, so you might be the first to hear this small teaser for our first composition, which hopefully will be finished in relatively short time. And who knows - maybe will make more of it.

Matric - Teaser: Mk. IIX

dymo

Reaction score
Their new record is awesome so i just had to cover one of their (old) songs.

Logan_Adams

Reaction score
I'm the vocalist for this, but it's turning into an online project. I really dig this guys writing style I'm working with so hopefully you guys will too.

Lennytron

Reaction score

Was going to upload some videos playing some of my new project's songs - then this happened.

ThemBones89

Reaction score
Hey everyone, please check out my demo of Positive Grid Bias for iPhone.

The nice people over at Positive Grid were actually nice enough to use it as one of their featured videos on their Facebook Page :)

If you you watch, thanks and enjoy :)

Lennytron

Reaction score

POD X3 Bean leg stretching.

Decided im going to make more stuff like this as I cant seem to find a band. (that old addage)