The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick4764

Reaction score
After being really inspired by watching Kevin Heiderich's videos I decided to cover a Gorod song 20% faster, hope you enjoy

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
Here is a music video ive created for my band SHATTERED MIND (SK)... :banana:
Took some 3 months... and around 300+ something hours... enjouy

Gollapalli

The Hanged Man
Reaction score
A slam-inspired track where i had my friends do guest vocals :

I could see this being fun as fuck live. "The world is ending and that's alright." Maybe with bands like wristmeetsrazor or Kaonashi.

EDIT: I really like the one you did for fun way better than the others.
TBH: screw the whole death metal gutterals thing. Do more hardcore vocal stuff with some humor. The uber serious death metal thing is so 2010's. (my 2 cents, obviously do what makes you happy).

Last edited:

Justin Day

Reaction score
Hey guys, excited to share this with you!
Here is my drum cover of John Petrucci's Terminal Velocity.
One of my favorite musical partnership: John Petrucci and Mike Portnoy. This marks the first time they are back together playing again in 10 years.
Thanks for watching.

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
I sometimes attempt to make some healing and easy listening music. ie:

Runander

Reaction score
It was a little over a year since my last video. So here's some swedish goodness :)
I really love teles and I don't know if you can see in the video but I recently had an Evertune installed, love that bridge!

Enhalo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What up yall! I just released the single (and first song I've ever released) from my upcoming album for my solo project.

Check it out and let me know what you think! If you enjoy this you can find it on Spotify etc.

Last edited:

Dwellingers

Reaction score
Here is a lofi DIY Video of our new track. Dont recall having seen a Stick man video. Tons of fun recording. Oh.... and Google are having a beef with our national governing department for music property, so we all danish music is off YT. Vimeo is way cooler anyhow!

Latest posts