NHL 2023-2024

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Stars/Avs is going to be one hell of a series, thankfully central time zone.

Torn between the last two canadian teams.

Panthers/Boston should be a good physical gritty affair.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Stars battled hard and came out with the win. Game 6 was also fun to watch and intense even though they lost.

Hopefully they can defeat the Avs this next round, although I'd it say won't be as easy as some people think.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Reason I bring it up is that the local sports radio was saying Ullmark has the better record vs the panthers this season. Seems like it would be a smack in the face to not give swayman the call for game 1 after his performance the other night, though.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And here I was thinking the B's offense was dead. Nice surprise last night. Swayman is on a Tim Thomas like run to start this postseason. Regardless of what happens from here on in, he's going to make BANK in the offseason. One of the commentators was throwing around 7 years at 7M per. Worth every cent of that so far. After many many years of Tukka being Pukka in the playoffs, this has been welcome change.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Draft lottery ended up being exactly in line with the odds, no change whatsoever.

1st SJ
2nd CHI
3rd ANA
4th CBJ
5th MTL

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, Colorado certainly had to make that interesting...

AdamMaz

Reaction score
I was distracted elsewhere, but everytime I turned my head I saw the score jump and some bananas action. Definitely going to have to watch the replays.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Bruins really crapped out last night. Tkachuk needs to stop running his mouth.

Might need a new custom mouth guard by the end of the series if he keeps it up. Maroon may knock his block off next game.