The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Holicx

Reaction score
My newest cover!!
This time of Fernando Miyata's "Insanely Amazing Guitar Solo"
let me know what ya think!! :D i know its not perfect , but i bet its close xD

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm the fat dude on the left (and in an INCREDIBLE amount of pain due to a herniated disk in my back, so is why i'm stationary as hell) with the Loomis.

K4RM4

ss.org Lurker
Reaction score
not nearly as good as the covers previously on this thread, but what the heck. This is with my newest addition, my Ibanez Prestige S5470F "Black Haze". The body doesn't really show well in the video, but its such a gorgeous guitar.

Counterspell

Wesley Belmont
Reaction score
Have been wanting to make this for a while, but was not sure of the best way to capture it. Decided to just drop the cam and hit record! I'm prolly better at this than guitar it seems lol. Hope you guys Enjoy! Thanks

markdoucette

Reaction score

decided to randomly do a vocal cover for glass faces. it was one take, so it isn't perfect. i generally sing acoustic music, so i'd love feedback for my singing on this.

berserker213

Reaction score

me covering the intro to Black Star on my 3/4 classical. Really just did it for the sake of having something on my youtube channel.

Tjore

Hipster Jesus
Reaction score
Here's a little djent thing I've been working on. This is just the intro of the song right here. You won't need tabs, to say the least... xD

I call it "Timber!"

Here's another original, and this one actually has a video, and actual notes!