The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
My first 7-String and post! I've been playing for about an year and a half so far.

Really good for just a year and a half. I feel bad - I don't think I'm that old (28) but when everyone my age started playing it was pretty common to shoot to learn maybe Eruption as your big first goal, whereas everyone does Selkies now. The technicality now is just on a whole other level.

Deckard

Reaction score
A couple of videos of me playing two of the three songs of the Means End EP. Really good band if you ask me!

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score

Hey guys!

I was invited to play a gig with Candy Dulfer and played Jimi's All Along the Watchtower! We didn't have time to rehearse because the singer couldn't make it and it was my first "real" gig ever, so I think it went pretty wel!
It get's better throughout the video though I think.

Enjoy!

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Cover of the solos to Carcass's Death Certificate. Just discovered this band, and I really dig them.

Thor_

Reaction score
How have you just recently discovered Carcass? o_O

And this post will bring what I'm sure is the thousandth dude on this forum to cover a necro tune, but I like my vid. :agreed: