The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j_m_s

Reaction score
Planetshakers - Limitless - Guitar Cover - Belman Albatross Grand - Fractal Audio Axe Fx II

Planetshakers - Limitless - Guitar Cover - Belman Albatross Grand - Fractal Audio Axe Fx II - YouTube

*Watch in HD!*

First video of 2013! First off, I hope everyone has had a blessed new year's day!

Borrowed my brother's Belman Albatross Grand for this one! One heck of a sweet guitar, I should probably start trawling the classifieds for one!

Also, FINALLY got my Axe Fx II back up and running! Really missed having it around for the past month or so and its great to finally be able to record and play again. Running the Belman straight into the Axe Fx II and into my Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 interface.

On the Axe Fx II I'm using the FAS Modern amp with some delay on it.

Guitar: Belman Albatross Grand
Amp/Effects: Fractal Audio Axe Fx II
Audio Interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
Camera/Audio: Sony HDR - SR10E

Cheers!

Reaction score
This is just an acoustic arrangement/interpretation I wrote for the song Scarlet by Periphery. Sorry about the low volume and quality.

UCBmetal

Reaction score
My computer and Duet were stolen out of the trunk of my car a while back, so now that I'm FINALLY back to being able to record music/make shitty youtube videos after rebuilding my setup, I put together a little Nevermore wankfest.