The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

Necropitated

Reaction score
Here's my entry for the Guitar Messenger competition. I'm not quite satisfied with my playing, writing and sound but the contest ends today, so anyway, here it is. Hope you like it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

trevets

Reaction score
Hey guys just looking for some feedback on the songs ive been working on if you care to check it out, thanks!

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Last week, my brother flew from Texas to Seattle for a surprise visit. While I was playing, he wanted to film me playing Eruption to show his neighbor's son, Noah. This a from a camera phone.

So here it is in all it's raw, unrehearsed glory. I wasn't warmed up, so it's pretty sloppy, but who cares? Eruption always puts a smile on my face. Horns up to Eddie Van Halen, the man who made me want to play guitar.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
So I joined a Russian style swing/polka/house band and we played our first gig over the weekend, here is some footage of the lols that ensued :D It's not super technical but it's great fun and really vibey :)

GuyB

Reaction score
A bit of Smooth Jazz on my Seven string with an extended treble string.

kchay

Reaction score

Here's me with my RGA121.

And me with my RGA8, before I swapped one of the pickups. Have a look around too, I've got a few more vids up on there (some of admittedly shitty quality)

Latest posts