The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
This was 7 months after an 11 eleven years stop.
Vid and sound through webcam sucks big time, as the distortion settings, as the play itself.

Labyrinth - Moonlight solo cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
Eugene Lee - Seize The Day Solo (Avenged Sevenfold) - YouTube

Suhr Modern and Axe Fx II content!

Hey guys i did a cover of this solo for my fortnightly uploads. Definately one of my favourite solos from them. They certainly do get alot of hate from the more "brootal" metalheads, but I love em. Great band. Hope i did the solo justice!

Remember to subscribe or like if you dig what im doing :D Means a hell of a lot to me.. Cheers guys!

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
Check out the cover of the outro of the song impassion by Polyphia I just uploaded!

Trashgreen

Reaction score
First music clip of my E-II T-B7.

Using both the blue Metal and blue Insane channel of my Line 6 Spider Valve 212:

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
The blueprints to a new song (and my Heavy Riff Sexy Solo 60 second challenge entry).

As you can see, I don't like light

AugmentedFourth

X:1 K:C [c^f]|
Reaction score
Found this dude from a thread on here not too long ago; sweet ass riff!

+2 For playing Tigran Hamasyan whilst wearing an AAL hoodie. That's my kind of music. :shred:

And great playing too. Aratta Rebirth really sounds like a guitarist's album at many points. Genius stuff.

davemeistro

Reaction score
+2 For playing Tigran Hamasyan whilst wearing an AAL hoodie. That's my kind of music. :shred:

And great playing too. Aratta Rebirth really sounds like a guitarist's album at many points. Genius stuff.

Thanks man! Yeah that album is pretty great, I'm so happy I was able to stumble across it. Definitely agree that it sounds like a guitarist's album; probably why I dig it so much haha

Latest posts