The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

mike0

Reaction score
Colors cover. Yes, the whole damn thing in one sitting. Don't ask my why. I was probably on something when i thought it was a good idea.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
^^^Duuuude :eek: Sure not the best video quality, but the whole thing in one sitting... :shred:

mike0

Reaction score
^^^Duuuude :eek: Sure not the best video quality, but the whole thing in one sitting... :shred:

Yeah :/ it was either record it in hd in 25 minute sections on my phone, which is no fun, or use my friends macbook for crap quality but do the whole thing at once. i even tried to make up for the quality by micing my amp and mixing everything to make it sound extra good, but fuggin youtube and their audio compression. kinda shot that one down the toilet. but thanks man! just for the record, i have no life. only way i was able to do that. and the amount of takes i had to do.. my hands are about ready to fall off :lol:

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Did this last night instead of sleeping. Not the best of ideas :lol: There's a couple of stuff ups, but hey, I'm lazy and don't practice anywhere near enough.

Also, as a quick aside, are Youtube embeds for anyone in posts appearing as white boxes? If the video's quoted I can see the embed fine. Not sure if it's Chrome or Flash playing up :/

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
One of the best Opeth solos ever! Heck, one of the best solos ever period. Love this one. Learned it tonight and thought i'd share! This is a cheapo Fender Squire that belongs to my guitarist. He paid next to nothing for it, and modified it with some Seymour Duncan pickups (SSL5 in the bridge, SSL1 in the middle and neck). It honestly plays and sounds better than 90% of the American Strats i've played! No clue whats up with that.
Using my Kemper Profiler, as always, on a Matchless DC30 amp factory profile. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5E3FiOIxcE

Reactions: EvA

EvA

bskaiwndhabworirnwsf
Reaction score
One of the best Opeth solos ever! Heck, one of the best solos ever period. Love this one. Learned it tonight and thought i'd share! This is a cheapo Fender Squire that belongs to my guitarist. He paid next to nothing for it, and modified it with some Seymour Duncan pickups (SSL5 in the bridge, SSL1 in the middle and neck). It honestly plays and sounds better than 90% of the American Strats i've played! No clue whats up with that.
Using my Kemper Profiler, as always, on a Matchless DC30 amp factory profile. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5E3FiOIxcE

This is one of my favourite Opeth solos :yesway: You played it beautifully man :D

Pinhead

Reaction score
[sc]https://soundcloud.com/gavin-stokes/we-found-love-metal[/sc]

It's the first recording I've ever done other than lots of random jamming. I'm still a recording noob but hey, you gotta start somewhere!

Pinhead

Reaction score
Colors cover. Yes, the whole damn thing in one sitting. Don't ask my why. I was probably on something when i thought it was a good idea.

I don't have to ask why.. because that's just SO cool! I seriously wish I could do that. BTBAM is my all-time favorite band ever. And man, the whole thing in one sitting? I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Nice job! :shred:

mike0

Reaction score
I don't have to ask why.. because that's just SO cool! I seriously wish I could do that. BTBAM is my all-time favorite band ever. And man, the whole thing in one sitting? I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Nice job! :shred:

Thanks man! At the moment i'm actually working on doing parallax 1 and 2 back to back. I even found a camera to use that can record in MUCH better quality for an hour and 40 minutes as well. It may just be the worst idea i've ever had..

Lennytron

Reaction score
- upcoming UK Death metal band (a mates band so i learnt it, pretty huge following for this band tho - mostly seems to be in Asia - pretty far from London)

Latest posts