The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blackmetalriffs

Black Metal Riffs
Reaction score
Here's some black metal riffs recorded with my Mesa Mark V: 25

I've uploaded as well some ''classic'' black metal covers on my channel. More stuff to come.

sollus

Reaction score
After burning out and taking a long break, I'm back with a new account and a new YouTube channel. Here's my attempt at Govan's Waves. It took way too long to learn, but is so much fun to play!

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Here's a sampler of some stuff I wrote, recorded, and released not too long ago:

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Also, here's an old Human Abstract song I attempted to cover from the ground up (guitar, bass, vocals, piano).

Mwoit

Reaction score
Covering all of Kevin Hufnagel's parts in Gorguts - Pleiades' Dust.

hodorcore

Reaction score
Hello guys

I made my first youtube video today where I added a solo part to Daath's The Decider Track.
The gear I used was my new Majesty 7 String into my Line 6 Studio UX2 into Cakewalk running the Bias FX plugin (marty's lead, what a great preset!).
I am hoping to get your guys feedback and criticism to help me improve upon future uploads.
If you like it, please give it a like and subscribe :)

Cheers :cheers:
Niko

Tegara

Surgical
Reaction score
I've covered single songs from Meshuggah - Nothing before, but I've almost finished recording the whole album now.

I have previously covered e.g the entirety of Chaosphere:

hodorcore

Reaction score

just had to cover this song after hearing the new bogner uberschall on the axe fx iii. Had fun playing it, hope you enjoy! :)