The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
Here's one for you all! Been a while since I've been on forums... my buddy Trey from KY sent me the drums with the vocals and asked me to go nuts... I sent the guitars back and he added in the industrial bass and keys and mixed it all... quite fond of the way the guitars sound, I must say... and it goes without saying how absolutely badass his drums are!!! Enjoy!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Breeding The Spawn

Reaction score
This is a one man simple death metal project I've been working on for a few months.. this is a 10 song preview. I just need to write lyrics and record vocals.

Kadirally

Reaction score
So i'm doing this super weird Guitar + Orchestra thing. My signal chain is this: EBMM Majesty 7 - Ernie Ball MVP - Rockett Audio The Dude pedal - Mesa Lonestar clean channel.

The 13 year old me really liked Halo 2's Mjolnir Mix...

Hope you like it :

Turgon

Reaction score

I decided to post on a regular basis. It starts with coversongs /playthroughs, but I'm preparing some reviews etc!

whilstmyguitardjentlyweep

Reaction score
Learning how to play The Safety Fire's first album - Grind The Ocean really brought my playing on, so now I have established a simple setup I have begun to record some cover songs from this album. This one is 'Animal King'

Studiostriver

Reaction score
I decide to do tribute cover to one of my deepest inspiration that I grow up with,Castlevania franchise.
One of my favorite tunes that stuck in my head for years is Iron Blue Intention from Bloodlines on Sega Genesis.

I sincerly hope you will like it,as this is my Halloween gift to all Castlevania lovers out there. I put my heart and soul into it.
Happy Halloween guys! \m/