there are far too many non guitar/non gear non music related topics on SSO lately.

• Thread starter ShredmasterD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
It seems therapy and other topics are becoming as popular as guitar talk ; a quick check showed shows 5 out of 12 posts are not guitar, gear or music related. Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 10.42.50 AM.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sleewell

Reaction score
great work on making another one lol

did someone die and make you the sso police? it really sucks people arent starting the threads you wanna participate in but i am darn sure a thread like this will solve all your problems.

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
its a guitar site. thats was the point. sorry to trigger so early in the day.

TheDandy

Reaction score
its a guitar site. thats was the point. sorry to trigger so early in the day.
As said above, there are subforums for a reason. You're in the off topic section, so obviously threads there won't be guitar related. The music section threads will be related to music. Seems like a simple solution

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
ya ya i get it. its just when looking at new posts site wide, there are so many non guitar posts... i posted here because there was no appropriate thread/ forum to put that observation in

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
You musicians are all a certain way whether you realize it or not. It's not like this is some RC airplane forum full of boomers and children from all walks of life. SSO is actually a pretty viable place to vent or inquire about random life or fun stuff.

For you guys, at least lol.

gabito

Stay at home musician
Reaction score
Is it now different than before?

I mean, I know for a fact that most guitar forums are like that... you run out of guitar-related stuff to talk about pretty quickly.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It seems therapy and other topics are becoming as popular as guitar talk ; a quick check showed shows 5 out of 12 posts are not guitar, gear or music related. View attachment 138116
That's because NAMM sucked ass this year and we're killing time until something worth talking about happens.