Thomas Hooper Appreciation - (Epic Sacred Geometry Tattoo/Paint Work)

• Thread starter Aevolve
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Just recently stumbled upon Hooper's work. Just looking at some of these.. Figured I'd share as I'm sure some of you can appreciate it.

thomas-hooper-3.jpg

4538166842_c9342f3bb5_b.jpg

tumblr_lq3algzss21r1ccemo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lixoxfLDId1qey89po1_500.jpg

thomas_hooper110610-1.jpg

This guy's work is incredible.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, never saw that before..
Amazing work! I bet it's pretty hard as well

:metal:

Wretched

Reaction score
Yeah man, that's the kind of thing I'd like... one day. Always been too practical with the cash to spend it on tatts.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Thomas Hooper has been my favorite artist for quite some time. I'm getting a half-sleeve (eventually a full) that's very similar to his style. I would go to him, but he lives 400 miles away, he's booked solid until he finishes all of his current clients, and he costs way more money than I would ever be able to afford. If I ever have the opportunity, I'm pretty sure I'd sell some gear to get some work done by him.

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Thomas Hooper has been my favorite artist for quite some time. I'm getting a half-sleeve (eventually a full) that's very similar to his style. I would go to him, but he lives 400 miles away, he's booked solid until he finishes all of his current clients, and he costs way more money than I would ever be able to afford. If I ever have the opportunity, I'm pretty sure I'd sell some gear to get some work done by him.

What are his rates (roughly)? Theoretically I'm planning two sleeves and a back (maybe chest) piece in the future.

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Awesome.....never ever seen tattoo designs like this...It seems he is very experienced...!!! Did you get any tattoo??

I wish man. I just recently turned 18, and not only is he incredibly difficult to get a hold-of, his rates are pretty steep. I won't be getting any ink myself until I'm into my 20s and I have the cash to spare.