Tremol-no for Majesty 7 String

hodorcore

Reaction score
Hello sevenstring fanatics
smile.gif

I've been looking to install a Tremol-no in my 7 String Majesty. Do any of you guys have experience with that? I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.
I think it needs the Pin-Type tremol-no, but will it also work for the 7 string bridge?

Sorry if this question has already been asked, and thanks in advance for your responses

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s the same block as the regular JP trems so it should take the pin mount.

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
You want a pin mount, I had one on my majesty. Worked a charm.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Kevan is also a fellow forumite, good people.
Good guy yes, but he hasn't visited SSO in nearly 7 years, so I wouldn't really call him an SSO forumite at this point.

But yeah, he was a super nice guy from what I recall. He is (or at least was) also in possession of an extremely rare Ibanez RG Egypt model, for which I am still extremely jealous. And the Tremel-no is a great piece of engineering.

PBGas

Reaction score
I had a couple of these in my Charvel Govan’s. Took them both out within days. Very nicely built piece of gear, however I just found them annoying at best. I do understand how they are to be used but it was not what I was looking for. I ended up putting a couple of ESP arming adjusters in both guitars and haven’t looked back.

Latest posts