FT TSmith Custom Telecaster

• Thread starter Scrubface05
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I've got something beautiful for you today.. I acquired this guitar and have had it for the past 2.5 years or so. This has some of the nicest playability I've ever seen, and looks absolutely beautiful. I've always been in love with it, but don't play it nearly as much as it deserves. It is a mahogany body, with a wenge slab in the middle, and a burl maple matching top. Neck is 5pc maple/wenge. Fretboard is ebony. Hipshot hardware. 25.5" scale. The single coil is the Yngwie signature YMJ.

It's one of the nicer 6's I've played, and has a very special feel. The craftsmanship on this guitar is absolutely magnificent! I've played everything under the sun, and I promise this will make you very happy.

Looking to trade for a high-end 7 string, or other 6's in a similar style. Trades + cash will also be welcomed!
I'm very interested in Strandbergs.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: TSmith Telecaster
Modifications (if any): Custom made bridge pickup, based on the SD Omega (Mark Holcomb). The guitar also comes with the original JB
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): US
International OK? : Depends on shipping and what the item is
Contact Info (No Phone #s) - PM me on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): I've got a decent amount of trades through SS.org, and can pull others from reputable names.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade value $2000
Pictures:

DSC_0582_zps8rhxh21q.jpg

DSC_0615_zpscyzq2r3j.jpg

DSC_0602_zpstshh2abd.jpg

DSC_0587_zpsgddlrjft.jpg

DSC_0589_zpsmzklrmlw.jpg

DSC_0611_zpsbxmhjpmq.jpg

More pictures (These were from the owner before me)
http://s652.photobucket.com/user/engage757/library/may7/TSmith Custom Single Cut?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

Scrubface05

Reaction score
As an update/Bump, I would like to include I would trade the guitar for an Axe Fx III.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Bumping for the day! Check out the TSmith Instagram, as well as Reverb, if you are wondering what these kinds of builds usually go for.

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Replied Joey!
BUMP!
I'm lowering trade value to $1900, in hopes the 2k mark doesn't scare so many people away. If you're gassing for this, and are worried about your trade, don't be!
This guitar is ridiculously amazing.

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Bump for the weekend! I've had a bunch of PM offers, but nothing that's caught my eye.
7's, bring it!