FS [UK only] Ibanez RG1527z & Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster (SD Antiquities)

• Thread starter vibrantgermancities
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vibrantgermancities

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG1527z
Modifications (if any): Dimarzio Crunch Lab / Liquifire set
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original hardcase, trem arm
Location (City,State or City,Country): Manchester, UK
International OK? : No, sorry
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay uk (same username as here)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £600 collected
Pictures:

front.jpg

It's in great shape all round - just some finish swirling and minor play-wear... no significant dings to the finish (barring a minor mark in the neck pickup cavity) or 'typical RG' edge chips, and the neck is all good with no obvious fretwear (recent-ish dress at the Guitar Repair Workshop in Salford). Pickups have been upgraded to a Dimarzio Crunch Lab/Liquifire set (originals not included, unfortunately). Would definitely benefit from a bit of rebalancing for something heavier on the low B in my opinion (it also needs a dust).

Complete with original hardcase in good shape, and the trem arm. Collection very much preferred from Manchester, but do get in touch to discuss travel or domestic shipping. Similarly happy to consider trades so do just let me know what you’ve got in mind!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster
Modifications (if any): Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot set, no-load tone replaced with a normal tone control, S1 switch disconnected.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original case and all candy
Location (City,State or City,Country): Manchester, UK
International OK? : No, sorry.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £950 collected
Pictures:

Deluxe 5.jpg

So this is a bit of a feeler as it's a really nice Strat, but - I don't know if it's the compound radius or the neck profile - I always find myself reaching for my CIJ or my G&L for this kind of thing and this has basically sat in its case since I got it!

It's a 2015 Fender American Deluxe Ash model in Aged Cherry Burst. It's in great condition overall with just a few play marks here and there. One minor dint to the headstock which I've tried to capture. It's complete with the case and all candy. And for those of you into that kind of thing, it's super lightweight - no scales to reconfirm, but in memory it comes in at 7lb 4oz. Original noiseless pickups not included, but if you want me to chuck them in or return it to stock let me know and I can take a look as I do still have them.

Again, collection preferred from Manchester but happy to discuss.

Any questions at all on either guitar, or if you'd like more pictures of either or of anything specific please do just drop me a message!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sdgiffin

Reaction score
If you would be interested in shipping to Canada, at my cost obviously, let me know. I’d take the RG!

Thanks